Kin of the Stars

Please sign in to post.
Kin of the Stars

A community for the fans of Crest of the Stars, Abh culture, anime, technology, science fiction, video games, and friendly conduct.


    What games are you planing to get?

    Share

    Cloudji
    2nd class crewman
    2nd class crewman

    Number of posts : 18
    Imperial Credits : 2797
    Registration date : 2013-09-27

    What games are you planing to get?

    Post by Cloudji on 10/14/2013, 9:53 am

    From now until next oct, what games are you planing to buy.

    I am getting final fantasy 13LR and ac4.

    Thats pretty much all, also I am not getting the next gen for at lest a year from now.

    However lets add a second part, why dont people tell me which they going to get of the next gen, to help me pick which I go with.


    (lastly sorry not posted in a while, but only because I check forums each day, but dont see anything I can comment to)
    avatar
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

    Number of posts : 2378
    Imperial Credits : 12828
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

    Re: What games are you planing to get?

    Post by Almael on 10/14/2013, 6:40 pm

    Well, I had been eying some but they turned out meh. So Star Citizen is my number one contender. I just need some reason to shell out 300 bucks for a game without getting an earful for life from my family.

    I guess, like most people, it's difficult to decide. Between XBox One and PS4 I would go for PS4. Unless they can show real test numbers I doubt XBox can compete. Besides there are other issues with the Xbox.
    The steam box is another option if you don't have a "game computer".
    If it could play PS4 & XBox games then it could be the smarter choice. But those hacks will take some time if ever.

    Cloudji
    2nd class crewman
    2nd class crewman

    Number of posts : 18
    Imperial Credits : 2797
    Registration date : 2013-09-27

    Re: What games are you planing to get?

    Post by Cloudji on 10/14/2013, 11:05 pm

    Almael wrote:Well, I had been eying some but they turned out meh. So Star Citizen is my number one contender. I just need some reason to shell out 300 bucks for a game without getting an earful for life from my family.

    I guess, like most people, it's difficult to decide. Between XBox One and PS4 I would go for PS4. Unless they can show real test numbers I doubt XBox can compete. Besides there are other issues with the Xbox.
    The steam box is another option if you don't have a "game computer".
    If it could play PS4 & XBox games then it could be the smarter choice. But those hacks will take some time if ever.
    Never herd of Star Citizens before, is it any good??
    avatar
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

    Number of posts : 2378
    Imperial Credits : 12828
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

    Re: What games are you planing to get?

    Post by Almael on 10/15/2013, 6:06 am

    Go here:
    http://robertsspaceindustries.com/

    It's a space game a la Privateer. But it will be closer to Eve-Online or other MMOs with guilds/ship crews. The hope is it will be more crew than guild. Guilds have their advantages but are overbearing on the independent players.

    Cloudji
    2nd class crewman
    2nd class crewman

    Number of posts : 18
    Imperial Credits : 2797
    Registration date : 2013-09-27

    Re: What games are you planing to get?

    Post by Cloudji on 10/16/2013, 12:29 am

    Almael wrote:Go here:
    http://robertsspaceindustries.com/

    It's a space game a la Privateer. But it will be closer to Eve-Online or other MMOs with guilds/ship crews. The hope is it will be more crew than guild. Guilds have their advantages but are overbearing on the independent players.
    I actually look it up before you posted and wow.

    I love the whole ideal of kick-starters and had no ideal such a amazing kick-starter was going on. I thought only small couple hundred thousand dollar ones was happening.

    Well from the info also I really cant wait for this game.

    I will get a pack in January, that when I have some money.

    avatar
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

    Number of posts : 2378
    Imperial Credits : 12828
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

    Re: What games are you planing to get?

    Post by Almael on 10/16/2013, 1:28 pm

    Btw. Jgzinv & friends are already up there. You can join his "crew" if you want.
    I'm gonna play the independent first as before joining any group. But you can consider me an ally. I'm rather a trader and explorer, though.

    Cloudji
    2nd class crewman
    2nd class crewman

    Number of posts : 18
    Imperial Credits : 2797
    Registration date : 2013-09-27

    Re: What games are you planing to get?

    Post by Cloudji on 10/16/2013, 3:55 pm

    Almael wrote:Btw. Jgzinv & friends are already up there. You can join his "crew" if you want.
    I'm gonna play the independent first as before joining any group. But you can consider me an ally. I'm rather a trader and explorer, though.
    I'm going independent as well, and may never join a group and if I do. It will be at lest 2+ months after playing.

    Also I will be a pirate, just to much fun to not be.

    Now I may not be at first and instead be a good citizen as I grow my power through proper means but right as I get to top of my power. I will go pirate and destroy all beings.

    HAHAHAHA,,, but for real I will do all the things and will try out pirate as well. If I can through I make a side account or character for pirating.
    avatar
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

    Number of posts : 2378
    Imperial Credits : 12828
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

    Re: What games are you planing to get?

    Post by Almael on 10/17/2013, 1:44 pm

    I think in this kind of game you can't really avoid fights. If you go for pirates it's really better to do it in a separate account. That way you can keep the option of joining people. Pirates usually can only join pirate groups. Imho as independent or rebels against oppressive factions you get more interesting fights and adventure than as pirate. I got plenty of war stories and such playing like that. There was never a need for me to play pirates. *shrugs*

    Sponsored content

    Re: What games are you planing to get?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 6/22/2017, 2:36 pm