Kin of the Stars

Please sign in to post.
Kin of the Stars

A community for the fans of Crest of the Stars, Abh culture, anime, technology, science fiction, video games, and friendly conduct.

Haruhi Season 2

Ekuryua
    3rd class crewman
    3rd class crewman

Number of posts : 14
    Imperial Credits : 6411
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

Haruhi Season 2

Post by Ekuryua on 5/22/2009, 3:44 am

I'm not sure if you guys missed this or not... but the first episode of Haruhi Season 2 has aired. We've been following it over on Project Haruhi. We're not sure if the rest of Season 2 is coming up, but we'll keep our eyes peeled.
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Number of posts : 2455
    Imperial Credits : 13375
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Re: Haruhi Season 2

Post by Almael on 5/22/2009, 9:30 am

Thanks, Ekuryua. Well, I heard various continuation rumors but never got past these rumors.
    Especially the changing role thing...It was obviously fanbased, though.
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Number of posts : 2325
    Imperial Credits : 10712
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post by mitsuki lover on 5/22/2009, 11:56 am

cheers
    I only need vol.4 to complete season 1 now.
    Well I'm glad that season 2 didn't turn out to be just a rumor. drunken cheers
    Ekuryua
    3rd class crewman
    3rd class crewman

Post by Ekuryua on 7/20/2009, 6:07 am

Thought you guys might like to know... this is the project myself and Aviator have been working on for the last couple of weeks...

ANNOUCING THE ALL-NEW PROJECT HARUHI!

Incoming Transmission…

SOURCE: Continuum data stream by proxy of the Data Integration Thought Entity.

RYOKO.A> Project Haruhi has a new look! Coinciding with the new Haruhi-related events of late, we’ve been hard at work redesigning Project Haruhi’s frontpage. Aside from a complete makeover, this also means adding a lot of exciting new content! We plan on keeping track of all kinds of Haruhi news, Japanese music, anime merchandise and the otaku fandom, as well as many other interesting topics. Be sure to visit, ‘kay?

Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by Almael on 7/21/2009, 9:26 pm

Love you asked, love you get.
    ^_^
    lymhfeubdach
    Rear Flyer
    Rear Flyer

Number of posts : 116
    Imperial Credits : 6831
    Registration date : 2009-03-24

Post by lymhfeubdach on 7/22/2009, 3:40 am

I just love the anime and want to know more about season 2. What is it all about or staying on same current storyline?
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover on 7/22/2009, 3:02 pm

Now I have to check out Project Haruhi or else Ryoko will kill me like she tried to kill Kyon.And what is it with girls named Ryoko that they all seem to be psychopathic killers to some extent?(Or is it just girls named Ryoko who happen to be Space Pirates/Demonesses or back up Humanoid Interfaces?)
    And speaking of Kyon maybe I'll do a Haruhi and blame him for all the problems with my computer!!!!:
    "PENALTY!!!!!"
    btw:Anyone else ever notice that Orihime from Bleach and Mikuru kinda look alike but you never see them in the same place at the same time together?I think it's a CONSPIRACY that the S.O.S.Brigade ought to look into!!!
    Oh and remember the manga for Haruhi is also out(to end on a more serious note.)
    Ekuryua
    3rd class crewman
    3rd class crewman

Post by Ekuryua on 7/25/2009, 1:58 am

lymhfeubdach wrote:I just love the anime and want to know more about season 2. What is it all about or staying on same current storyline?
    The anime is currently working through the short story known as Endless Eight. It involves a time-loop created by Haruhi.
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover on 7/29/2009, 11:44 am

Well I paid my visit to Project Haruhi,been there twice already.Lot's of interesting discussion.There's one question I have though,in the manga Ryoko tries to kill Kyon BEFORE Mikuru 'volunteers' to be part of the S.O.S.Brigade,but in the anime didn't it happen AFTER she joined?Or
    am I confused.Haven't watched Haruhi in awhile.might be I was jumbling things up in my memory.
    P.S.If I remember right that's Wendee Lee as Haruhi in the dub.
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by Almael on 7/29/2009, 12:36 pm

Uhm, I think the group was practically complete when that incident happened.
    I think you got confuse because of the character in-depth episodes and order.
    As to the manga I don't remember it as well, but the computer club episode was always good. Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 12/18/2017, 4:46 am