Kin of the Stars

Please sign in to post.
Kin of the Stars

A community for the fans of Crest of the Stars, Abh culture, anime, technology, science fiction, video games, and friendly conduct.


    Tag Team, Back Again!

    Share
    avatar
    Schwenkdawg
    Rear Flyer
    Rear Flyer

    Number of posts : 113
    Imperial Credits : 6496
    Registration date : 2009-03-25
    Age : 28
    Location : Ardmore, PA

    Tag Team, Back Again!

    Post by Schwenkdawg on 7/12/2009, 7:08 am

    things i've learned over the past month:
    1. googling "kin of the stars" doesn't find this website easily.
    2. having your own apartment is DIFFICULT
    2a. it is also EXPENSIVE
    3. Statistics

    With that out of the way, how the hell is everybody? sorry for my absence (if it was even noted) as i was learning math and sorting out the myriad of problems that are intrinsically linked with owning your own place, and having your roommate be in scotland where he can't get you the rent on time Suspect . Other things i've learned are that linux is usable, but i miss windows, the new Eva movies (Rebuild of EVA) are, and will be, fan-f*cking-tasticlly awesome, and having two monitors (one of which is also my TV) is fantastic, as i can play CoD and be on the computer at the same time. I did miss ya'll though!

    PS: Almael, although i kinda forget what we were arguing about, i'll be more than happy to continue our WW2 thread...its entertaining for me Smile .

    -Lt. Schwenkdawg is back!
    avatar
    JGZinv
    Admin
    Admin

    Number of posts : 667
    Imperial Credits : 7548
    Registration date : 2009-03-17
    Age : 30
    Location : 9468 Parallel World Dr. Artifact USA Earth

    Re: Tag Team, Back Again!

    Post by JGZinv on 7/12/2009, 9:40 pm

    Pretty slow here... I'm trying to do other projects.
    ML is having comp issues so he's absent most of the time.

    Um don't know on the rest of the guys.


    _________________
    True power comes not from strength, but from the soul and imagination
    avatar
    Schwenkdawg
    Rear Flyer
    Rear Flyer

    Number of posts : 113
    Imperial Credits : 6496
    Registration date : 2009-03-25
    Age : 28
    Location : Ardmore, PA

    Re: Tag Team, Back Again!

    Post by Schwenkdawg on 7/13/2009, 4:21 am

    well damn
    avatar
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

    Number of posts : 2378
    Imperial Credits : 12828
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

    Re: Tag Team, Back Again!

    Post by Almael on 7/13/2009, 10:04 am

    Lt. Schwenkdawg wrote:things i've learned over the past month:
    1. googling "kin of the stars" doesn't find this website easily.
    2. having your own apartment is DIFFICULT
    2a. it is also EXPENSIVE
    3. Statistics
    1. will change soon. I saw the bot several times already, and I did a request for observation once.
    2. welcome mate
    3. So you ended up as some statistics? LoL

    Lt. Schwenkdawg wrote:
    Other things i've learned are that linux is usable, but i miss windows, the new Eva movies (Rebuild of EVA) are, and will be, fan-f*cking-tasticlly awesome, and having two monitors (one of which is also my TV) is fantastic, as i can play CoD and be on the computer at the same time. I did miss ya'll though!

    PS: Almael, although i kinda forget what we were arguing about, i'll be more than happy to continue our WW2 thread...its entertaining for me Smile .

    Your roomate ran off!

    <- still have to look into the new eva...

    Well, 3 monitors is were professionalism begins...

    Oh the WWII thread, well, just start some new topic then.

    I'm busy with other small projects, but it shouldn't be too trouble to come once every two/three days.
    avatar
    JGZinv
    Admin
    Admin

    Number of posts : 667
    Imperial Credits : 7548
    Registration date : 2009-03-17
    Age : 30
    Location : 9468 Parallel World Dr. Artifact USA Earth

    Re: Tag Team, Back Again!

    Post by JGZinv on 8/10/2009, 6:11 pm

    I just got done writing a 92 page tutorial that took two weeks, and I'm refubing my guitar.
    So I've been trying to stay away so I could get done.


    _________________
    True power comes not from strength, but from the soul and imagination
    avatar
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

    Number of posts : 2154
    Imperial Credits : 10093
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

    Re: Tag Team, Back Again!

    Post by mitsuki lover on 8/17/2009, 2:16 pm

    To clarify I have issues with my computer when it comes to this forum.Seems like it's SLLLLOOOOOWWWWWWW to do anything here so I only post 3xs a week.
    They're working on the roads in town and will be for the next two weeks or so.As a result more traffic than usual.
    Let's see as far as my anime collection goes:
    I just added the first boxset of Buso Renkin and Madlax vols.1,3,4&6.I will be ordering
    I"s tommorrow.
    I figure by the end of September I shall have my current backlog pretty much taken care of.
    As far as other things go:Except for my glucose levels the lab results for my latest doctor appointment came out good.Still need to lower my sugar levels.
    avatar
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

    Number of posts : 2378
    Imperial Credits : 12828
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

    Re: Tag Team, Back Again!

    Post by Almael on 8/17/2009, 10:47 pm

    JGZinv wrote:I just got done writing a 92 page tutorial that took two weeks, and I'm refubing my guitar.
    So I've been trying to stay away so I could get done.
    You mean that tutorial? I love you

    mitsuki lover wrote:To clarify I have issues with my computer when it comes to this forum.Seems like it's SLLLLOOOOOWWWWWWW to do anything here so I only post 3xs a week.

    They're working on the roads in town and will be for the next two weeks or so.As a result more traffic than usual.

    I figure by the end of September I shall have my current backlog pretty much taken care of.
    As far as other things go:Except for my glucose levels the lab results for my latest doctor appointment came out good.Still need to lower my sugar levels.
    Still can't figure why you got the problem with this site. Maybe you should try Spybot to remove spyware and such.

    Yeah, it's like that in every city. Heh, only two weeks? That's like nothing. Elsewhere it's all year round, one 'road' after another.

    You know, lately (past decade) it seemed common for people being told they got too much fat and such in their blood. Either this is too exaggerated or we are past prevention.
    Well, I guess if the sand on the beach consist of 15% plastic now then it's the later. *shrugs*

    Sponsored content

    Re: Tag Team, Back Again!

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 6/22/2017, 10:22 am